First Automatic Driving Lesson in Darwen
We are here to assist you to learn how to drive Automatic & Manual car with confidence and to help you pass your driving test as quickly as possible.
Female automatic instructor enjoys an excellent reputation with the majority of our customers coming through recommendations from previous pupils. All of our instructors teach in a friendly, supportive, encouraging style and are experts in designing a bespoke learning experience to suit how you will benefit most from your hours behind the wheel. We’ve got :
• High Pass Rate
• DVSA Approved Instructors
• Friendly learning environment
• No Hidden Charges
• Female instructors
Should I choose a manual or an automatic car?
Whether a manual or an automatic car is better for you will depend on what you’re looking for. Before choosing a car, you should weigh up the pros and cons of both manual and automatic models.
Some advantages of a manual car include:
• Manual cars are more fun and exciting to drive
• It’s cheaper to buy a manual car
• Buying a manual car could save you money on car insurance
• Manual cars need repairs less often
Learning to drive with a manual means you’re licensed to drive any car you choose
However, an automatic car has advantages too:
• Automatic cars are now often faster than manual versions
• It’s easier to drive an automatic car, and you don’t have to worry about stalling
• You’ll get better fuel economy with an automatic car
Each of our courses can be taken in either an automatic or a manual car it’s completely up to you. Female driving instructor offers an extremely high quality of training meaning you will get the maximum benefit from every session so will achieve, or exceed test standard sooner saving you both time and money.